Monday, January 19, 2015

Crush book (pages 1, 2 and 5)

Technically page one is on the second page of the Crush book but for the sake of simplicity we'll call it page one.  The layout of my Crush book is inspired by this thing I found on Pinterest, I've altered it to fit my lifestyle and personality.  I've also used a few other similar challenge thingies for smash books and created sort of an amalgamation for myself.


So, page one, this 'picture' is actually a scenery stamp that I did for a card but I liked it so much I decided to put it in my book.  All I did for this page was that picture with some embellishments around it, nice and simple.



Page two is my "about me" page.  I liked this one because it was fun and challenging coming up with descriptors for myself that began with whatever letter I was on without repeating anything.  Also, this was the first scrapbook thing that I did without any input/help from my mom so I was really proud that it turned out so well.




This is page five, I'm including it here because it is a nice, simple, one-page layout without any interactive bits.  I really like how this one came out, I used a stencil and an ink spray for the design on the bottom of the tag and two different ink sprays for the colors on the lyric printouts.


No comments:

Post a Comment