Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Crush book (pages 6, 7 and 8)

This page was a lot of fun to put together, I photocopied the recipe from the recipe book and distressed it and wrote on it, then glued some ephemera behind it and a few other embellishments.  The little envelope holds the story behind the recipe and why it's my favorite.


Same as before with the notes sitting outside the envelope.


This page is one of the ones I did using a different smash book challenge thing from Pinterest.  Basically, it is all of my astrology signs from different cultures.  I have the traditional zodiac (Aquarius) and then Celtic signs and the Chinese zodiac.  It was interesting to research these and look at all the different zodiacs and signs.


This is a collection of facts about the year I was born, along with some famous people who share my birth year.  The most interesting thing about this was learning about the stuff that happened the year I was born and kind of putting it into context with my personal history.


No comments:

Post a Comment